Wednesday, March 30, 2005

[....................................................]

losing a part of my body. part of my life. part of my soul. i lost my cellphone. yup. most of you guys must be think that the problems was very ridiculous. well i got news for u
FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!! FFFFUCK OFFFFF YOU SHIT HEAD!!! FUCK YOU ALL WHO SAID THAT!! FUCK...FUCK...FUCK...!!! EAT SHIT YOU FUCKIN MORRON!! I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH OFF!!
almost my whole entire fuckin life were gone. honestly, im speechless, verrrryyy fuckin speechless. my knees just went down. my mind was torn. and i completely fuckd up. just like a retarded fool. i didnt know exactly what i wanna do. and no one arounds me who get the point. they just came and fuckd up with their wiseman say-wannabe stuff, or even worse; they make fun of me.
GOD DAMN YOU ALL!!!
and all i wanted now is just someone who could calm down the storm, the catastrophy inside my soul. yup, i need him/her. please...

someone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home